Geniusto in cooperation with its partner One Way, are gearing up to introduce fast trending and successful social banking to the Asia Pacific region. The company aims to bring distinguished features of social banking including community and family orientated groups, market place and peer to peer social banking to the people of APAC region. Hailing from Australia, Geniusto is an emerging International Fintech company that is building a reputation for providing innovative technology-based solutions in banking and finance.
The new social banking platform ePERA will give first mover advantage to selected banking partners who wish to leverage on social buying trends as part of their digital. The social banking platform is designed for digital traditional and nontraditional banks and brings a wide range of features and opportunities for banking clients and business partners. This is a product that amalgamates banking products with a marketplace of non-financial products in order to increase turnover, customer engagement, income of business partners, numbers of clients, and their loyalty to the service. In ePERA, every service comes together to create a robust ecosystem that benefits all stakeholders.
ePERA enables banks and businesses to increase the value proposition of the financial services offered through a multitude of innovative features which include:
- Social banking service enables banks to bring their users online encouraging and incentivizing them to interact with financial institution’s products and services. This will be mutually beneficial for both the business and the consumer.
- One of the key aspects of ePERA social banking is non-financial products. Banks will be able to discover new revenue channels through the sale of non-financial products while customers will find more value and convenience in their relationship with the financial institution.
- Through higher engagement and effective upselling techniques, financial institutions will find themselves in a position to increase their revenue through additional sales of existing financial products to acquired customers while possessing the potential to hire more customers.
- This will also result in consumers finding the right product at the right price bringing convenience and value to their financial transactions.
- Having social banking enabled will portray the soft and consumer-friendly social image of the financial institution. Most people think of banks and other financial services as having a cold culture, this service will help in adjusting the brand image.
- There are many prejudices about the banking sector among the masses including that they extort customers to stay highly profitable. Warming up to customers and having social and human interactions with them will ensure that upcoming generations including millennials and Generation Z will associate banking and financial services with trustworthy management of personal finances.
- This will also assist the banks to open a sort of informal channel of communication with their customers to receive feedback and effectively communicate about their upcoming services and other aspects of the business.
- The program will also introduce a new marketing platform for businesses where they can showcase financial and non-financial products of other businesses opening up another channel of accumulating revenue.
- Payment remains one of the challenges, especially in developing countries. This program will bring P2P payment solution along with the marketplace of non-financial products.
- ePERA will also introduce an innovative approach to sell goods for businesses through personal advisors. Because of the customized service, this will be more effective selling tool as compared to traditional e-commerce.
The social banking revolution is already happening around the globe and Geniusto’s presence in the Asia Pacific region will further globalize the process. We are moving toward a world where customers don’t settle for anything that’s less than the best. This revolutionary program, originally created by our partner One Way, together with Geniusto, will empower financial institutions to design services that are more consumer-oriented while giving customers the opportunity to be heard, valued, and understood, which is the true essence of social (emotional) banking. This will enable all stakeholders to forge lasting relationships rooted in social and financial interests where each party would find itself in a better position to understand the other.
Many of the leading banks around the globe have already adopted the technology and they are beginning to move from traditional banking to social banking, which embraces social qualities of transparency, two-way communication, and feedback based provision of tailored services. ePERA will allow financial institutions to re-adjust and re-align their business strategies around social insights and engagement of their customer base.
Geniusto’s recent move to introduce social banking in the Asia Pacific will empower regional financial institutions to reshape their businesses, allowing them to improve the bottom line of the business while customers will receive higher quality relationship with their bank, along with a diverse range of financial and non-financial products and services.
Geniusto International Ltd – An Australian Public Company founded by the elite group of influential people in Business Finance and Technology Industry, we are experts in providing clients and their customers with innovating technologies and products that impact the Banking and Finance sector. Geniusto develops and implements smart technologies to tackle even the most complex enterprise-wide system of clients. In parallel, Geniusto is committed to providing world-class customer service that encompasses the end-to-end project delivery and post-sales support.
One Way Sp. z o.o. – A Fintech company based in central Europe – Poland, Cracow, specialized in digital solutions for banking and finance sector. The company successfully launched in Poland HAIZ project in cooperation with the most innovative bank in Europe – Alior Bank S.A. HAIZ project received an award in Retail Banker International – Best Service Innovation of the Year 2017.