WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
• Expertise in Linux system administration, troubleshooting and optimization;
• Knowledge in monitoring tools (Zabbix, etc);
• Experience in scripting (Bash, Shell);
• Experience with J2EE application server (WildFly, WebLogic);
• Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Docker-swarm, Docker-compose, Kubernetes);
• Practical skills of working with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Hetzner, etc.);
• Experience with automation tools (Terraform, Ansible);
• Verbal and written English & Russian communication skills.
ADVANTAGE FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
• Database administration skills;
• Understanding of the application development process, experience with Git, Gerrit;
• Experience in AWS infrastructure engineering and administration;
• Architect and deploy applications to cloud platforms;
• Managing customer cloud infrastructure in Azure with the high-availability environment, including health checks, monitoring of identity, security, resource consistency.
• Friendly, international work environment;
• Competitive salary;
• 100% remote.