The Successful Candidate will be providing advice and support to businesses about technology that can perform critical tasks and processes. The candidate will recommend and configure technology-based solutions to address clients or business needs. Gather information to identify issues and priorities and then recommend programs or systems useful to the business.
- Process administration and end-user support and process improvement request handling
- Business analysis and requirements definition (data analysis, business process modeling, and presentation)
- Work with the technical team to make sure that client needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Run workshops with team, clients, and consultants to analyze and design solutions for the product and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical and operational support
- Research, evaluate, and implement the existing product for internal- and client-facing projects
- Analyze business needs to help ensure software meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- 3+ prior experience as a consultant
- Business Analysis
- Service Delivery
- Requirements Definition
- Design&Build Enablement
- Jira / Confluence
ADVANTAGES FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, and/or Business Administration or equivalent experiences
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with business process analysis and enterprise resource planning
- A leader and problem solver with a sound work ethic.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Friendly, international work environment,
- Competitive salary,
- All social guarantees,
- Flexible work schedule