YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Software development and updating;
• Creating documentation for developed products and features;
• Writing maintainable bug-free code;
• Working with previously developed code;
• Interaction&communication with your team and PM.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
• 2+ years of experience with Swift;
• Working experience with Git;
• Understanding and experience with publishing Apps in App Store;
• Good understanding of Alamofire, Multithreading, DeepLinks/Universal Links, Firebase, CI/CD;
• Experience with MVC, CoreData, CocoaPods;
• Experience with IOS development debugging and crash analysis technique;
• Experience integrating with RESTful API’s and JSON;
• Understanding SOLID principles.
ADVANTAGE FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
• Experience with HTTP/HTTPS, REST API, OAuth, Push Notifications, Offline Data Sync;
• Experience in writing automated tests;
• Experience of development using iPhone SDK and Xcode;
• Understanding and experience with integration of 3rd party libraries, SDKs and frameworks;
• Working with SwiftUI + Combine;
• Experience with objective-c;
• Experience writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package, Analytics; A/B testing and other application functionality using native and third-party frameworks;
• Experience working with JIRA or similar tools.
• Friendly, international work environment;
• Competitive salary;
• 100% remote.