YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Plays technical owner role to test features of various complexity;
- Develop test plans and test coverage, Test Analysis and Design;
- Creates and manages QA documentation (test plan, test cases, traceability matrix, test strategy, test report, status reports), approves them with all stakeholders;
- Provides estimates, agrees task duration with TeamLead and contributes to project plan of assigned area, splits bigger chunks into smaller tasks;
- Reports to Project Manager about area readiness/quality, and raises red flags in crisis situations which are beyond his/her AOR;
- Suggests functional improvements to add value to the product;
- Knowledge transferring, on-boarding, mentoring.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of overall QA commercial experience;
- Deep understanding of core testing processes;
- 2+ years experience in web sites and mobile app testing (iOS, Android);
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools and process;
- Experience with API testing;
- Experience with Postman, Swagger;
- Understanding of JSON, XML;
- Well-developed communication & team working skills.
ADVANTAGE FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
- Experience in Finance sector business operations;
- Experience with GIT;
- Familiar with REST;
- Experience working with JIRA or similar tools;
- Good understanding of the software development process;
- Verbal and written English and Russian communication skills.
- Friendly, international work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 100% remote.