- Design UI/UX for mobile and tablet;
- Active collaboration with the design, development, strategy and other teams;
- Improve your skills;
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Experience with Adobe PhotoShop, Аdоbе Illustrator, Figma (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin);
- Experience with svg, .png, .jpeg resources, html5 will be advantage;
- Understanding of the development of web and mobile application interfaces;
- Knowledge of principles and methodology of UI/ UX design and adaptive layout;
- Development of graphic design models for further printing (business cards, presentations, flyers, catalogues, booklets, brochures, etc.);
- Good sense of design, colour, proportions, lighting and shade;
- An extensive portfolio with examples of works.
- Working time 09:00-18:00 (Riga time/ Moscow time);
- Friendly, international work environment;
- Competitive salary.